- Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- Residency at Brown University Program in Medicine-Providence, RI
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Board Certified In General Pediatrics
- Awards and Honors
- Since 2001 Dr. Karp has been recognized as a Top Doctor by Washingtonian, Northern Virginia, and Washington FAMILY magazines
Dr. Karp graduated from Wake Forest University School of Medicine in 1989. He completed his Pediatric Residency at Brown University in Rhode Island. He completed an additional year as chief resident before moving to Northern Virginia. He is a board certified pediatrician as well as a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Karp and his wife Lynn have two adult children. When not working, he enjoys spending time with his family. He is an avid fan of college football and basketball and enjoys reading.